3 Bikini

Musings on Art and Commerce in Brooklyn.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

House Hunters




A favorite pastime when not drooling in front of the tv is wandering Brooklyn neighborhoods for hours. Whenever we pass a building that strikes me I stop to escape into daydreams of what my life would be like inside. The first house is a fairy vision of willy wonka meets Betsy Johnson. In the second, a cape cod afternoon would be spent on the porch sipping boozy lemonades. Finally the limestone building with surrounding greenery would contain a french bulldog with bat ears and several little ones in white eyelet dresses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I love the third one...great photos.

6/17/2006 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jen I love the third! I also love the doll babies and the candy art!-B

6/21/2006 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home