3 Bikini

Musings on Art and Commerce in Brooklyn.

Friday, June 16, 2006

I Committed




Today I committed to creating a blog. I was panicked and pit sweat stained and it took a full 40 minutes to come up with a name but here I am. The original name was Paralysis Analysis, which at this moment would be apt as I am completely faplutttzed coming up with something to talk about.

An introduction would be good. I am a thirty year old woman born on LonGIsland who now resides in Prospect Heights Brooklyn with my companion in Geekdom husband-Tal. He loves me even if I can't stay focused for more than 10 minutes without umpteen interruptions asking why our masterplan to take over the world isn't working.

Tal and I are Media junkies who work in related fields and his mouth waters every time a new gadgety thing comes out. I am less interested in the gadgety thing itself, and more interested in why I didn't come up with that...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Davezilla said...

40 minutes ain't bad for a name. I know several bloggers who sweated over that for weeks before committing.

7/03/2006 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home